Cambridge Parts Return Policy
All parts must be returned in new, and unused condition within 30 days after date of shipment. Credits will be issued for merchandise only. We’ve included a prepaid UPS return label with your order for a hassle free return experience.
To return the part, just simply:
- Create a document with the Reason for Return and print out to place in the box.
- Company Name
- Contact Name
- Phone Number
- Reason for Return
- Place the part, and the return info in the original box.
- Tape up the box and apply the return shipping label to the box.
- Put packages(s) with your daily UPS pickup. You can also drop the package(s) off at your local UPS store.
- You’re done! Once we receive the package, we will issue the credit as long as the part(s) are received in a new, and unused condition.
In the event this label has been misplaced, please call us at 1-800-473-4569 for a replacement label to be emailed to you. If the part that was ordered was shipped LTL, then it will be the customer’s responsibility to properly crate the part(s) for shipping, arrange, and pay for the part(s) to be shipped back to Cambridge Engineering. When a return is received, a credit will be issued within 30 business days.
All new parts carry a one-year warranty from the date of shipment. If you have any questions regarding warranty or parts return please call 1-800-473-4569. Thank you for your cooperation in making your return a smooth process.
Please send all parts to:
760 Long Road Crossing Dr
Chesterfield MO 63005-1162